Ideas That Generate Results
Poland Banking Sector Analysis
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Feb, 2008| No. of Pages : 65
The leading market research firm RNCOS has released its new report, "Poland Banking Sector Analysis" that provides extensive research and rational analysis on the banking industry of the European country Poland. This report helps clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of the country’s banking industry and provides the future overview of the industry in terms of banking products.
The report underlines the factors, which make Poland one of the top three banking industries in Eastern Europe region. Growing economy, with rising credit demand, makes Poland a favorable destination for investment in banking sector. The banking sector of Poland is mainly dominated by foreign-owned institutions that currently account for majority of banking assets. Also, the Polish banking industry is expected to witness further consolidation in future as the industry is anticipated to take an organic route for growth.
Low penetration of banking services makes Poland an attractive destination to capture the market with standard or customized products depending upon the needs of the Polish people. Strong regulatory environment and association support creates a level playing field and equal opportunities for all the players operating in the market.
The report provides detailed overview of the banking industry in Poland by contemplating and analyzing various parameters like assets size, income level etc. It helps clients to understand various products available in Poland banking industry and their future scope.
The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. The future projection undertaken in this report is done on the basis of the current market scenario, past trends, and rules and regulations laid by National Bank of Poland.
Key Findings of the Report
- Poland is the second largest banking industry in Eastern Europe.
- Financial card market in Poland grew at a CAGR of 13.25% from 2000 to 2006.
- Credit card market moved ahead at a CAGR of 56.53% from 2000 to 2007.
- Banking sector assets in the country rose at a CAGR of 8.53% from 2000 to 2007.
- The mortgage finance market in Poland is expected to cross Euro 70 Billion mark by 2011 increasing at a CAGR of more than 30%.
- The consumer lending will surge at a CAGR of 18.41% during 2008-2011.
- The mortgage-based loans disbursed to corporate in Poland increased by a CAGR of 10.16% from 2003 to 2006.
- The number of bankable households in Poland was 11.4 Million in 2007 that grew at a CAGR of 13.62% from 2001.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- Market analysis of different product segments in the banking industry.
- Evaluation of current market trends.
- Factors responsible for the growth of banking industry in Poland.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- Household and corporate loan portfolio of the banks.
- Future growth areas for the banking industry in the country.
- Commercial and cooperative banking industry in Poland.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about the major players in the Poland banking industry, including PKO Bank Polski, Bank Pekao S.A., Bank BPH, BRE Bank and Bank Handlowy.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.