Ideas That Generate Results
Brazil Automobile Industry till 2010
The market research report, “Brazil Automobile Industry till 2010”, by RNCOS is an extensive and analytical study of the current and future trends of the Brazilian auto industry. This report will help clients to evaluate the opportunities and factors critical to the success of this industry in this Latin American country. It underlines the key issues related to the success of the industry and provides a prudent analysis on its various aspects.
Brazil Automobile Industry
Brazil is one of the top ten automobile manufacturing countries in the world by volume, with a relatively large consumer base. In 2006, the automobile production (excluding motorcycles and agricultural machineries) showed a growth of 3.2% over 2005. The automobile sales in Brazil are highly dominated by the passenger cars and motorcycles. But despite the high sales of passenger cars in Brazil during 2006, there are still bright chances of growth in this segment as the penetration rate per thousand population of this segment is still low. This rising sales of automobiles is well supported by the easy financing packages offered by the financing bodies and improving road connectivity in rural and sub-urban areas of Brazil.
Among all types of vehicles, flex fuel vehicles are widely accepted by the Brazilians due to their multi-choice of refueling system. Flex fuel vehicles, with supportive government regulations on biofuel use, witnessed a rapid growth in 2006.
Brazilian automobile industry faced a declined exports due to appreciation of Brazilian currency, but on the other side, it boosted the import of automobiles in 2006 as prices were relatively lower than 2005.
- The sales of Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) will grow at a CAGR more than the car sales during the forecast period (2007-2010).
- Bus sales are expected to attain a CAGR higher than 22.3% during 2007-2010.
- Flex fuel vehicle sales will dominate the other types of vehicles in Brazil and it is expected to grow at an AAGR of 15.67% from 2007 to 2010.
- Direct insurance premium for automobiles is projected to reach BRL 27634 Million in 2010.
- With the rising number of flex fuel automobiles on Brazilian roads, ethanol producers of the country are expected to expand their ethanol production base to 442,000 Barrels/Day in 2010.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What is the existing trend in the Brazil automobile industry?
- How the future of the industry will shape up?
- What is the scenario of import-export and auto component industry?
- What are the driving factors for the Brazilian automobile industry?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for the Brazilian automobile Industry?
Research Methodology Used
The information has been taken from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and over 3000 paid databases.
Methods like historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for prudent analysis.