Ideas That Generate Results
Global IPTV: Market Analysis and Forecast to 2011
The market research report “Global IPTV: Market Analysis and Forecast to 2011” published by RNCOS evaluates the current market trends of IPTV technology. It provides extensive research and objective analysis of the global IPTV market, its performance and its future prospects by analyzing the trends and developments in IPTV market across different geographies, including Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific Regions.
The report is a work of thorough research on the global IPTV industry and examines global as well as regional IPTV subscriber base, service revenue, ARPU, broadband subscribers, and IPTV households among other market elements.
- Currently, Europe is the largest and most active IPTV market but in future, Asia-Pacific is expected to leave it behind as it will grow in terms of subscribers, service revenue, infrastructure etc. The broadband penetration of the region will fuel the growth.
- American market is expected to be the most competitive IPTV market in the world largely due to high existing pay-TV penetration, stiff prices and service competition.
- The worldwide IPTV subscribers are forecasted to reach to 103 Million in 2011 in which Americas and Western Europe are expected to be the biggest markets on revenue per user basis.
- Deployment of IPTV has been spurred by the explosion of broadband in various high growth markets across the globe, such as Asia-Pacific. Along with this, innovation, convergence and changing consumer behavior in North America are working as driving forces for the IPTV
- Total European IPTV subscriber base is expected to more than double from 2006 to reach 1.9 Million in 2007.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the trends in IPTV market with respect to service revenue, total expenditure,
subscriber base, revenue per user etc.?
- What is the future of IPTV Market globally, region-wise and country-wise?
- Which factors are driving the IPTV market?
- What are the prevailing conditions in different countries that are supporting IPTV?
- What are the opportunity areas for the IPTV?
- What are the key challenges to IPTV?
This section provides the overview, key facts, financials and stock performance of several players like France Telecom, PCCW Ltd., Qwest Communication International Inc., Telefonica, Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd.
Research Methodology Used
The information has been compiled from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and access to more than 3000 paid database.
Methods like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for prudent analysis.