Ideas That Generate Results
Global LNG Market - The Road Ahead
"Global LNG Market - The Road Ahead” provides rational and objective analysis on the booming LNG market. This report reviews the global LNG market at regional as well as country level.
At regional level, Asia-Pacific has the highest LNG demand in the world with Japan and South Korea being the major importing nations. But in future, China and India are also expected to major LNG markets. However, LNG markets of the Americas and Europe are expected to grow at faster pace than the Asia-Pacific market.
Middle East is fast gaining importance as a major LNG supplier, largely due to its huge potential gas reserves. This is expected to shift the LNG trade towards Middle East in future.
The growth of LNG market depends on a number of factors, energy reforms, and environmental policies. But inadequate infrastructure and natural calamities can contain the growth of global LNG market.
This report gives a futuristic outlook on the global LNG market. It gives forecasts based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of driving factors, including economic performance of various countries, long-term LNG demand, competitive structure and government rules and regulations.
Key Findings of the Report
- LNG demand in Japan, the largest LNG importer, is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 0.6% during 2010- 2030.
- South Korea is expected to witness LNG demand at a rate much faster than that of Japan from 2010 to 2030.
- China and India are expected to emerge as rapidly growing LNG importing nations in near future.
- Australia is likely to increase its production by the end of 2020.
- European LNG demand is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 3.5% during 2010 to 2030.
- Spain is the largest LNG importing nation in Europe and is expected to attain the top position in coming years.
- Russia, the largest natural gas producer, is expected to start its LNG production 2009 onwards; however, the market is not expected to rise rapidly due to its vast natural gas pipelines.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report
- Which factors are leading to the success of LNG industry?
- How different regions are performing and what is overview of existing LNG markets?
- What will be the future of the global LNG industry?
- What are the major LNG pricing components?
- Who are the major players at global level?
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information has been sourced from various authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
RNCOS industry forecast and analysis is based on various macro- and microeconomic factors, sector and industry specific databases, and our in-house statistical and analytical model. This model takes into account the past and current trends in an economy, and more specifically in an industry, to bring out an objective market analysis.
Our industry experts study the relationship between various industry and economic variables to ensure the required accuracy and desired check on the quality of data and information given in the report.