Ideas That Generate Results
Global Electronic Surveillance Market Outlook
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Sep, 2007| No. of Pages : 140
In the wake of increasing security threats and global terrorism, the market research report “Global Electronic Surveillance Market Outlook”, published by RNCOS, provides an in-depth study of the current market trends, evolving technologies and growth prospects of the Electronic Surveillance and security surveillance technology market worldwide.
This report will help clients to analyze the new opportunities critical to the success of Electronic Surveillance Technology industry at global level and detailed data and analysis will help the potential investors to navigate through the evolving market.
The “Global Electronic Surveillance Market Outlook” report reviews global Electronic Surveillance industry at global as well as country level. In this report, global biometric industry, CCTV industry and RFID industry have been included. For evaluating future prospects of the Electronic Surveillance Technology, a rational approach has been adopted in the report; it is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of drivers.
Global Electronic Surveillance Industry is largely driven by the CCTV industry followed by global biometric and RFID industry. North America was the largest market in the Electronic Surveillance industry globally in 2006.
The expanding business establishments have become the other major market for the security systems, such as biometric, RFID and CCTV. Increasing threat to global security, constant desire for personal protection, and acceptance of new technologies is driving the Electronic Surveillance market and opening limitless opportunities for the future.
- In Europe, UK remain the leading market for the CCTV industry. Security and safety
applications accounted for the majority of the market share while the other applications, such
as traffic control and monitoring of industrial plants, had relatively smaller share.
- Security and safety along with government support remains the largest driving forces for the
global Electronic Surveillance technologies.
- In Biometric industry, fingerprint recognition remains the largest revenue generator although
its share has declined in overall revenue terms.
- The global CCTV market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% for the period spanning
from 2005 to 2008. However, the global demand for conventional CCTV systems is showing
downward trend with the escalating demand for IP-based CCTV surveillance.
- At country level, Japan remains the largest player in CCTV market and it is among the largest
markets for biometric application in ATM.
- The RFID industry is expected to represent a CAGR of over 19% for the period from 2007 to
2016. The driving factors include various initiatives that worldwide countries are assuming in
order to get benefits from RFID technology.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed
- What are the various technologies in global Electronic Surveillance industry and what are their
respective market values?
- How the Electronic Surveillance technology market is growing presently?
- What is the outlook of the Electronic Surveillance Technology at country level?
- What opportunities exist for the manufacturers at global level?
- What are the major driving forces and challenges for the industry?
- Overview of the global Electronic Surveillance market.
- Analysis of the Electronic Surveillance market by segments.
- What is the future potential for the industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides a complete overview of key players including Aiphone Co., Ltd, BIO-key International, Inc, 3I Security International SRL, SRL, Sagem SA, L-1 Identity Solutions, Inc., Bell Group Plc, ALFACOD SRL & AHB Electronic GmbH.
Research Methodology Used
The information has been compiled from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report to prudently analyze the market.