Ideas That Generate Results
Global CCTV Market Analysis (2007-2010)
RNCOS’ "Global CCTV Market Analysis (2007-2010)” report provides an in-depth research and analysis of the present performance and future prospects of the CCTV market at global level. It looks into the global CCTV market by focusing on regions like North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of global CCTV market. Various countries that have been analyzed in the report include US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Russia, France, Japan, India, Hong Kong, Philippines and other countries.
Key Findings of the Report
- The global CCTV market (including both IP-based CCTV and conventional CCTV) has been growing at a CAGR of 12.38% for the period spanning from 2005 to 2007 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of over 13% from 2007 to 2011.
- The global demand for conventional CCTV systems is showing downward trend with the escalating demand for IP-based CCTV surveillance.
- In 2006, North America and Europe accounted for more than 85% of the global CCTV market.
- It is expected that major demand for CCTV systems will come from Asia-Pacific region in
- Intelligent video surveillance system is emerging as a new trend that is driving the video
surveillance software market.
- Various sectors like retail, healthcare, and transportation represents the opportunistic areas
for the global CCTV market.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report
- How global CCTV market is performing?
- How various CCTV markets across the world are performing?
- What are the factors driving global CCTV market?
- What are the emerging trends in the global CCTV market?
- What are the opportunity areas that exist in the CCTV market?
- How is Asia-Pacific region driving the global CCTV market?
- What is the future outlook of the industry?
- Who are the major players in the global CCTV market?
This section provides the business overview, and key financials of industry’s key players like Security Distribution Group Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Pelco International Operations, Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Baxall Ltd., Bosch Security Systems Ltd., GE Security, Vicon Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation and ADT Fire & Security Plc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis.