Ideas That Generate Results
China Apparel Retail Analysis (2007-2008)
RNCOS "China Apparel Retail Analysis (2007-2008)" report provides extensive research and rational analysis on China apparel and Textile Industry. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of apparel and textile industry in China. The report provides detailed overview on various market segments, and production of apparel and textile in China. It helps clients to understand the Chinese consumer behavior and their preferences and various distribution channels existing in the Chinese market.
The overview of domestic and foreign players along with their expansion strategies allows the client to formulate their business plans as per the Chinese market environment.
- Chinese apparel industry had a trade surplus of over US$ 100 Billion in 2006.
- Chinese apparel exports to grow at 9.46% in 2007.
- Distribution channels for apparel industry in China are very diversified - ranging from Hypermarket and Departmental Store to Commodity market.
- Female apparel is the most dominant segment in the entire apparel industry.
- Changing consumer behavior.
Key Issues and Facts
The research report addresses the issues and facts critical to the success of Chinese apparel industry, including:
- The market size and scope of apparel and textile industry in China.
- Evaluation of current market trends.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- Factors driving growth in the sector.
- Apparel and textile clusters in China.
- Profile discussion of key players operating in the industry.
This section covers the businesses and financials of domestic and international key players currently operating in the Chinese apparel industry, including Youngor Group, ROMON Group Co., Ltd., Giordano International Limited, BAOXINIAO Group, Weiqiao Textile Company Limited, DKNY, Armani, Calvin Klein, Inc. and LVMH.