RNCOS “Australian Organic Agriculture - Industry Analysis” report provides extensive research and objective analysis on the organic agriculture industry in Australia. This report helps clients to analyze the organic farming trends, the current scenario of organic food industry and the future of organic food industry in the country of kangaroos. The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. This forecast is based on a correlation between past market growth and growth of base drivers.
- Australia has the largest area under organic cultivation around the world.
- On continent level, the share or organic land in proportion to all agricultural land is highest in Australia.
- Australia organic exports are expected to occupy 5% of worldwide organic exports by 2010.
- Japan and Europe accounted for more than 55% of Australian organic exports in 2006.
- Majority of certified organic products are purchased from supermarkets.
Key Issues and Facts
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- Evaluation of current market trends.
- Government support & regulation.
- Consumer trends & industry profile for Australian Organic Industry.
- SWOT analysis of the Australian Organic Agriculture Industry.
- Legislative framework and regulations in the Organic Industry.
- Supply chain issues related to Processors, Wholesalers and Distributors.
Information provided in the report has been sourced various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.