Ideas That Generate Results
US Aerospace Industry Analysis
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Apr, 2007| No. of Pages : 55
RNCOS report on "US Aerospace Industry Analysis" provides extensive research and objective analysis of US Aerospace Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of Aerospace industry in US. Detailed data and analysis will help potential investors to navigate through the evolving market for US aerospace industry.
US Aerospace Industry
The United States has been the world’s largest producer and marketplace in aerospace and aviation since the early twentieth century. The US aerospace industry was highly successful in 2006, with total deliveries projected to surpass US$ 184 Billion, up at more than 8% from last year’s US$ 170 Billion. US aerospace industry continues to remains in major trade surplus primarily due to flat imports & rising imports.
- Shipment of civil aircraft in both number & value terms increased rapidly in year 2006 whereas share of military aircraft remained almost flat.
- China, India & Brazil will remain the potential importing destination for highly export intensive (40% of total turnover) aerospace industry of US. It has the largest trade surplus in manufacturing industry in US.
- Declining funding, losing technical talent & efficiency gap, as compared to other major global aerospace markets remains the major concern factors for US aerospace industry.
- Liberalization & privatization have led to massive consolidation and restructuring of global aerospace industry. The role of suppliers has been shifting in accordance with customers’ needs.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What opportunities exist for US Aerospace Industry in Global Aerospace market?
- Detailed analysis of US Aerospace industry.
- Why Aerospace industry is important for US economy?
- Key drivers & challenges faced by US Aerospace industry.
- Analysis of the major players in the industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview of the key facts of key players in US Aerospace such as Boeing, United Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Honeywell International and Raytheon Company.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations, and by monitoring Industry News and developments, and through Access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Analysis methods used include: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting, and Cause and Effect Analysis.