Our report "Baby Food Market: Opportunities in Emerging Markets" is a work of in-depth study and evaluation of the past, current and future market trends in the baby food industry in emerging markets. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of the industry in the emerging economies.
Global baby food market is growing rapidly, particularly in the emerging economies. But still, North America and Europe account for the major share in total revenues. However, as for future, emerging countries like China, Russia, Brazil, Poland, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia and Romania represents the most attractive markets for baby food industry.
Key Findings of the Report
- Increasing health awareness among consumers and changing role of women is taking expenditure on baby food high.
- The baby food markets in China, Russia, Poland and Romania are expected to grow fastest among all the emerging nations.
- The market for baby food products in China is projected to hit a CAGR rate of around 15% between 2008 and 2012.
- Global organic baby food industry is expected to reach US$ 2.26 Billion by the end of 2012, becoming the fastest growing segment in the emerging countries.
- High price and the monopoly of big players remains a major challenge for the baby food industry in these regions.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report:
- Analysis of the emerging markets for the baby food industry.
- Outlook of the future prospects for the baby food industry in emerging markets.
- Study of the success and sensitivity factors for the industry.
- Evaluation of the major driving forces and opportunities for the industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the brief profiling about the major players in the global baby food industry, including Nestlé SA, H.J. Heinz Company and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The industry forecast and analysis given in this report is based on various macro- and microeconomic factors, sector and industry specific databases, and our in-house statistical and analytical model. This model takes into account the past and current trends in an economy, and more specifically in an industry, to bring out an objective market analysis.
Our industry experts study the relationship between various industry and economic variables to ensure the required accuracy and desired check on the quality of data and information given in the report.