Ideas That Generate Results
Russia Banking Sector Analysis (2006-2009)
RNCOS’ report “Russia Banking Sector Analysis (2006-2009)”, provides extensive research and objective analysis of the growing banking industry, their product quality, and services in Russia. This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the banking Industry in Russia. Detailed data and analysis help investors, financial service providers, and global banking players navigate the evolving market of banks in Russia.
- The state-controlled Banks enjoy the largest share in assets than any other type of banks in Russia. There were
about 40.7% of share of assets in Russia in 2005.
- Russian banks assets grew 35%, with their capital increasing 40% a year during 2000-2005.
- Retail loan will drive the growth of retail banking in future.
- During 2005, household deposits remained a major source of growth in banking (credit) institutions resources.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of banking business in Russia:
- How competitive is the market landscape of Banking Industry in Russia?
- How do the banks vary according to their regional set ups?
- How do the banks deploy their credits across sector?
- Nature of the services driving the Banking Sector in Russia.
- How do the demographic factors, personalized loans and demands by social classes drive the market?
- What are the various opportunities and challenges that exist in this industry?
- What are the prospective areas of investment for the banks in the near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of bankcards, loans and deposits in Russia?
Key Products Analyzed
Key products like Deposits, Credit Cards, Debit Card, loans and ATM facility are also analyzed supported by the facts like revenue and the market trends.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview, key facts and financials of several players like Sberbank of Russia, Bank of Moscow, Alfa-Bank, Raiffeisen Bank (Moscow), ZAO Citibank, MDM Bank.
Research Methodology Used
Information in this report has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.