Ideas That Generate Results
Market Research on Asian LNG Market (2007)
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Dec, 2006| No. of Pages : 65
RNCOS report "Market Research on Asian LNG Market (2007)” provides research and objective analysis on LNG Market in Asia Pacific region. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities, critical success factors & potential markets for LNG market.
Asia Pacific LNG Industry
Industry performance section covers the current & future prospects of demand & supply, LNG trade for Asia Pacific LNG market. As per this report, Japan remains the largest importer of LNG in the world but is showing growth retardation with the emergence of newer markets. The factors contributing to the growth include, declining liquefaction cost, energy market reforms & energy security. However, inadequate gas transmission and distribution networks remain the major challenges for the LNG market.
- During the years 1995-2004, demand for LNG increased at a relatively faster pace in Atlantic market as compared to Asia Pacific market. Owing to this increase in demand supply of LNG is likely to shift to Atlantic market in the near future.
- Though there’s been a slower growth rate in Japan compared with other Asian LNG markets, however the country still remains the largest importer
- While most LNG long-term contracts are 20 or more years longer, medium term (three-ten years long) contracts also came into execution in recent years.
- The next potential markets for LNG are China & India.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What are the opportunity areas for the players in LNG industry?
- Challenges that exist in Asia Pacific LNG industry.
- What are the various success factors in Asia Pacific LNG Industry?
- Infrastructure position of Asia Pacific LNG market at country level.
- What are the potential future LNG markets in Asia Pacific region?
- Major trends in Asia Pacific LNG Industry.
This section provides the overview of key players in Asia Pacific LNG industry like Shell, BP, Total, ExxonMobil, BG and Chevron.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.