Ideas That Generate Results
Future Outlook for Global LNG Market (2010)
RNCOS’ "Future Outlook for Global LNG Market (2010)” report provides research and objective analysis of Global LNG Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of clients in LNG market.
Global LNG Industry
Industry performance section covers the current & future prospects of demand & supply and LNG trade for global LNG market. Japan remains the largest importer of LNG in world but is growing at a slow pace with the emergence of new markets. Declining liquefaction cost, energy market reforms & energy security etc are the market forces contributing in growth of global market of LNG. Inadequate gas transmission and distribution network remains the major challenge for LNG market.
This section provides the overview of key players in this industry like Royal Dutch Shell Plc., BP Plc., Total, ExxonMobil Corporation, BG Group Plc & Chevron.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success, like:
- Factors leading to success of LNG Industry.
- What are the opportunity areas for the players of this industry and what could be their challenges to sustain in the future in global LNG industry?
- Potential future market in global LNG Industry.
- Infrastructure position of global LNG market at country level.
- Major LNG trade markets.
- Supply will shift towards Atlantic market because over a longer-term, demand in Atlantic market grew at a faster pace as compared to Asia-Pacific market during 1995 - 2004.
- Japan remains the largest LNG importer market but growing at slower pace due to growth in other LNG markets.
- Most of the LNG contracts are long term, say for 20 years or even longer but recently, medium term contracts for three to ten years also came in to existence.
- China & India are expected to be the next potential markets for LNG.
- Middle East is gaining market share in LNG import due to new importers such as Oman & Qatar.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.