RNCOS’ report “China Banking Sector Analysis (2006-2009)”, provides extensive research and objective analysis of the growing banking industry, their product quality, and their services in China. This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the banking Industry in China. Detailed data and analysis helps an investor, financial service providers, and global banking players navigate the evolving market of banks in China.
Key Products Analyzed
Key products like Deposits, Credit Cards, Debit Card, loans and ATM facility are also analyzed supported by the facts like revenue and the market trends.
This section provides an overview, key facts, financials and stock performance of several players like Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, Bank of Communication, China Construction Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Bank of East Asia, HSBC, Nanyang Commercial Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to business success:
- How competitive is the market landscape of Banking Industry in China?
- The nature of the services driving the Banking Sector in China?
- How demographic factors, personalized loans and demands by social classes that drive the market?
- What are the various opportunities and challenges of this industry?
- What are the prospective areas of investment for the banks in the near future?
- Which factors will lead to the growth of bankcards, loans and deposits in China?
- China Banks’ lending is expected to grow at the CAGR of 19.32% from the year 2006.
- The banking deposits is expected to grow at the rate of about 25% CAGR from the year 2006.
- It has been forecasted that the percentage of population for the age group between 15-64 years will increase in near future. So there will an increase in the demand for the products, which caters the need of this age group like Educational loans, Housing loans, Personal loans, Insurance policies, Mutual Funds etc.
- In the present year, 22 Visa card banks have so far issued a total of 6.14 million visa international cards in China. This is nearly thrice the figure for the corresponding period in 2004.
- It is expected that the number of households having access to banks is likely to increase by a CAGR of 27.63% in near future (2006-2009).
- Growth of SME sector is also fueling the demand for bank loans.
- The average Chinese population has a High saving rate of around 50%. This is likely to foster grater opportunities for the banking sector in china.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.