Ideas That Generate Results
Biofuel Market Worldwide (2006)
The report “Biofuel Market Worldwide (2006)” provides an updated and detailed overview of the world Biofuel market. It examines the emerging trends and provides exclusive forecasts, region wise snapshots of different product categories across the world. The report also highlights the growth and decline in different product categories, their future markets, and the development of new technologies.
- Growing at the rate of more than 30% from the year 2006, world Biodiesel production is likely to touch the mark of 12 Billion Liter by the end of 2010.
- Global Ethanol market is expected to exceed 1,20,000 Million mark by the end of the year 2020, with a growth rate of above 6.5% from 2006.
- Contributing about half of the world bio-ethanol production, Brazil is the world’s leading producer of the same, with US following next. The European Union, with a production of about 0.5 Million Tons, is estimated to be accountable for about 10% of the total Bio-ethanol in the world. With the rapid growth in Bio-ethanol production, US will be able to catch up with Brazil in this business in the years to come.
- Production of Biofuel (ethanol and Biodiesel) exceeded 33 Billion Liter in 2004. In 2004, ethanol made up for 44% of the total fuel consumption in all (non-diesel) motor vehicles in Brazil while it was being blended with 30 percent of total gasoline sold in US.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- Major market trends in the Biofuel industry.
- Current cost analysis of Biofuel.
- What are the Biofuel trends round the globe?
- How does the regional market vary on the basis of their policies and the trends?
- Where the market will be after 4 years?
- What opportunities exist for Biofuel in the global market?
- What are the driving factors for the Biofuel market Worldwide?
- How the market is affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
- What are the various government support programs and Major Biofuel projects?
- Who are the main players in the Biofuel Industry?
- How the Biofuel markets are developing in India and China?
- Who are the major Biodiesel and Bioethanol manufacturers of the world?
Key Markets Analyzed
This section covers the main products like Biodiesel, Ethanol and the feedstock for these products in different regions, including Australia, China, Thailand, Brazil, Canada, US, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and United Kingdom.
Research Methodology Used
Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations. Monitoring of Industry News and developments, Access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.