Ideas That Generate Results
European LNG Market Analysis
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Mar, 2007| No. of Pages : 55
RNCOS’ “European LNG Market Analysis” report provides research and objective analysis on LNG Market in European region. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities, critical success factors and potential markets for LNG in Europe.
European LNG Industry
Industry performance section covers the current and future prospects of demand and supply, LNG trade for European LNG market. As per research, Spain remains the largest importer of LNG in the Europe. Spain will be potential exporting LNG market for LNG due to expected strong demand in future.
- Supply demand imbalance of natural gas will drive the future growth of LNG industry in European region.
- Spain and Italy are expected to be the major potential markets for the LNG importing nations.
- From longer-term perspective, supply is expected to shift towards Atlantic market where demand grew at a faster pace as compared to Asia Pacific market during 1995 - 2004. This trend is likely to continue due to rapid increase demand in western world.
- Energy security, environmental policies and declining costs will remain the major forces for the development of European LNG industry.
- Limited indigenous sources at country level in Europe will encourage the LNG imports in future.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of your business, such as:
- What are the opportunity areas for the players in LNG industry and what are the challenges they will face in future in order to survive in the European LNG industry?
- What are the factors leading to success of LNG Industry in Europe?
- LNG Infrastructure developments in European LNG industry.
- What are the potential future LNG markets in European region?
- The Major trends in European LNG Industry.
This section provides information of key players in this industry like Shell, BP, Total, Exxon Mobil, BG, and Chevron.
Research Methodology Used
Information in this report has been sourced from namely Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, and White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations, Monitoring Industry News and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Analysis methods used in this report include: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.