Ideas That Generate Results
Indian Biotechnology Market Outlook (2006)
The report “Indian Biotechnology Market Outlook (2006)” provides an updated and detailed overview of the Indian Biotechnology industry. It examines the emerging trends and provides exclusive forecasts and segment-wise snapshots of biotechnology industry in India. Report also highlights the information regarding Biotech parks in India and region-wise Biocluster.
- Growing at the rate of 28.09% from the year 2005, Indian Biotechnology industry is likely to touch the mark of US$ 5 Billion by the end of 2010.
- India will emerge as a key destination for clinical trials & stem cell research.
- Biotechnology will play an important role in Agriculture sector by developing large number of genetically modified crops.
- BioPharma industry, comprising of vaccines, therapeutics and other products, will emerge as major segment of Indian Biotech industry.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- What are the market trends in the Indian Biotechnology industry?
- Where the market will be after 5 years?
- What opportunities exist in Indian Biotechnology industry?
- What are the driving factors for the Indian Biotechnology industry?
- What are the challenges faced by Biotechnology industry?
- Who are the main players in the Indian Biotechnology industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview and key financial information of prominent players in the Indian Biotechnology Industry, like Biocon, Serum Institute of India, Nicholas Piramal India Limited (NPIL), Wockhardt Limited, GlaxoSmithKline, Bharat Serums and Vaccines (BSV), Zydus Cadila, Indian Immunologicals Limited (IIL), Krebs Biochemical’s & Industries Limited (KBIL), Novo Nordisk, Mahyco Monsanto, Bharat Biotech, Abbott, Ranbaxy, Novozymes etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.