Ideas That Generate Results
Wireless LAN Market (2007-2008)
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : May, 2007| No. of Pages : 70
RNCOS’ “Wireless LAN Market (2007-2008) ” report provides extensive research and analysis on the WLAN Market worldwide, its performance, and future prospects. This report helps clients to analyze the developments in WLAN Market in countries such as China, US, India, Japan, Taiwan, UK, and Germany.
This report examines and provides insight into the Worldwide Wireless LAN Industry, covering market segmentation, current market size and forecast across segments, major players and their market shares, end user analysis, regional market analysis, key industry drivers etc. It also highlights the success factors and opportunities in that are driving WLAN industry worldwide.
- WLAN industry is set for wider acceptance across all industry segments. Particularly, the high growth will come from WLAN home applications.
- The standard 802.11n, anticipated to be formulated by 2007, will create exceptional uptake of technology as it has improved speed and security
- China presents the major opportunity area, where WLAN customers will increase as prices of WLAN equipment are seeing downward trend.
- The Indian hotspot market is on the cusp of a period of sustained growth. There are clear opportunities for full-fledged billing, PIN/security administration for hotspot users, and roaming solutions. Also, a more appropriate model around the hotspot (something similar to the Indian STD/ISD PCO or long-distance public calling office) needs to be developed making it a more attractive proposition to run a franchise or manage one.
- Consumer Electronics and Mobile phones, IT Security market will present new growth opportunities for WLAN industry.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What are the opportunities in different countries?
- What are the success factors of WLAN Industry?
- What are the Challenges associated?
- What are the growing segments of WLAN industry worldwide?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts, and financials of several players like Cisco, D-Link, Symbol Technologies, Netgear, 3Com Corporation, Aruba Networks and Nortel Networks Corporation.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis