Ideas That Generate Results
Vietnam Retail Industry Analysis
RNCOS “Vietnam Retail Industry Analysis” report provides extensive research and rational analysis on Vietnam Retail Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of retail industry in Vietnam.
- Per head disposable income in Vietnam is the core driver for consumer spending and it is expected that it will grow with a moderate rate in next five years (2007-2011).
- The greatest opportunities for retail sales growths are likely to be in the food and groceries sector, although demand for durable goods (furniture and appliances) and semi-durable goods should also remain buoyant over the forecasted period.
- It is expected that the structure of retailing in Vietnam will see a significant transformation during the forecasted period, with air-conditioned mini-marts, supermarkets and small shopping complexes becoming more prevalent and attracting consumers away from traditional outdoor markets.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to success of Vietnam retail industry in general
- What is the market size and scope of the retail industry in Vietnam?
- What are the growth prospects and issues related to the industry?
- What are the factors driving growth in this sector?
- What is the size of segment-wise organized market & what are its growth prospects?
- Who are the major players in the Vietnam retail industry, their presence, and the strategies being employed by them with analysis on their market
- What are the opportunities, emerging trends, & challenges faced by retailers in Vietnam?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about players currently operating in the Vietnam retail industry including Metro AG, Lotte Shopping Company Ltd., Espace Bourbon and Lion Diversified Holdings.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various sources namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.