Ideas That Generate Results
UK Health Drinks Market
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Jun, 2008| No. of Pages : 55
Health and energy drinks have emerged as the most profitable and growing segment of the overall soft drinks industry in the UK. Unlike carbonated drinks, whose sales are declining, the sales of health and energy drinks have been growing since some time. This is a direct result of busy lifestyle and rising health concerns. Driven by changing consumer behavior and other factors, the health and energy drinks market can be viewed as the most promising segment of soft drinks industry in the UK, says “UK Health Drinks Market”, a research report by RNCOS.
The report provides an in depth analysis of the health and energy drinks market in the UK. Segment-wise market trends and analysis given in the report will help the client to identify the potential segment in the overall health and energy drinks market and the past, current and future outlook on various product segments will help in analyzing the consumption and sales scenario.
The future outlook of the industry is not determined using any econometric or statistical model or evaluation, rather it depends upon the past and the current market trends. The changing consumer preferences and behavior and the market trends have been taken into consideration while calculating the future direction of the market.
- Convenience and health concerns are driving the sales of health and energy drinks
in the UK.
- Sales growth in the bottled water segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of
15% during 2008-2012.
- The per capita consumption of fruit juice reached 23 Liter in 2007 from 19.3 Liter in 2004.
- The market for smoothies grew by 79.85% in 2007 over 2006 in the UK.
Key Issues Analyzed
- What is the market size and scope of health and energy drinks in the UK?
- What are the current trends prevailing in the market?
- What are the growth prospects and issues related to the market?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key players currently operating in the UK health and energy drinks market including Britvic Plc, Red Bull Company Ltd, PepsiCo Inc., AG Barr Plc., etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.