RNCOS’ “UK CCTV Market Update (2007)” report provides extensive research and objective analysis on the CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) market in the UK coupled with detailed study of its current market share and future prospects. This report highlights the recent developments and in the UK CCTV market and gives a preview of initiatives undertaken. An in-depth analysis of strengths, weaknesses and threats to the UK CCTV market has been covered in the report. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of CCTV market in UK.
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the UK is expected to grow at a moderate rate, providing a good background for
company and household investment in construction, vehicles and plant, etc. that, in turn, will lead to the growth in
demand for security market.
- The UK CCTV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 4.02% for the period spanning from 2007 to 2011.
- One of the major reasons for the growth of the UK CCTV market is expected to be the 2012 Olympic games, which
will demand robust security.
- Demand for cameras that are smaller, less obtrusive, and less unsightly is growing in the UK, with mini dome
cameras, in particular, gaining popularity.
- Schools in the UK are increasingly installing CCTVs not only to protect against thieves, abductors and arsonists,
but also to combat problems such as truancy, drug taking, bullying, and vandalism.
- In the UK, the Internet Protocol (IP) based CCTV will surpass the conventional CCTV market in coming few years
due to the numerous benefits, like digitized image/video controlling, real time control over CCTV cameras, etc,
offered by IP CCTV.
Key Issues and Facts
The research report addresses the key issues and facts that are critical to the success of the UK CCTV market.
- What is the size of the UK CCTV market?
- What is the share does the UK CCTV market hold in the total security market?
- What are the driving factors behind the continuous growth of CCTV market in the UK?
- What are the opportunity areas for various investors and manufacturers in the UK CCTV market?
- What are the recent developments and emerging trends in the UK CCTV market?
- Who are the major players in the UK CCTV market and what is their respective market
This section covers the business description and key financials of the leading players in UK CCTV market. These include Upperpoint Distribution Ltd., Dedicated Microcomputers Group Ltd., Security Distribution Group Ltd., Honeywell Video Systems UK Ltd., JVC Professional Europe Ltd., Baxall Ltd., Bosch Security Systems Ltd., Bewator Ltd., Vicon Industries Ltd., and Mitsubishi Electric Europe BV. Leading System Designers/Installers include ADT Fire & Security Plc., Initial Electronic Security Systems Ltd., Bell Group Ltd., Chubb Security Ltd., and Photo-Scan Plc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis.