Ideas That Generate Results
Opportunities in Medical Tourism in India (2007)
RNCOS’ report “Opportunities in Medical Tourism in India (2007)” provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Medical Tourism industry in India. This report has been written to help clients in analyzing the opportunities critical to the growth of Medical tourism market in India. Detailed data and analysis will help investors to comprehend the changing dynamics of the Healthcare industry.
- With global revenues of approximately US$ 20 Billion (2005), the medical tourism industry is one of the world's largest industry. India's cost effective treatment makes it an important player in this industry.
- Growing Medical tourism in India will be one of the major sources for foreign exchange.
- With increasing number of non-insured population in western countries and increasing healthcare expenditure to GDP resulting in people opting for treatment choices outside their country.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What are the emerging trends in the Medical Tourism Industry in India?
- Key regulations and policy environment in the industry.
- What is the future scenario of the Medical Tourism Industry in India?
- What opportunities exist for the Medical Tourism Industry?
- What Challenges are faced by the industry?
- Who are the Key players in Indian medical tourism industry?
- Government initiatives to promote medical tourism in India.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts, financial information, future plans, and business strategies of prominent players in the Indian Healthcare market like Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd, Fortis Healthcare Ltd, Max India Ltd, and SRL Ranbaxy.
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.