Ideas That Generate Results
Opportunities in Indian Pharma Sector
RNCOS' report, "Opportunities in Indian Pharma Sector", provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Pharmaceutical sector in India. This report has been written to help clients in analyzing the opportunities critical to the growth of Pharmaceutical market in India. Detailed data and analysis will help the investors to comprehend the changing dynamics of the Pharmaceutical industry.
- India currently holds US$ six Billion of the $550 Billion global pharmaceutical industry; its share is increasing at 10% a year. As compared 7% annual growth for the overall world markets, this figure speaks of a very promising scenario.
- Domestic pharmaceutical companies will increasingly be looking for consolidation across the value chain by forming partnerships or mergers with companies of complementary strengths. As drug discovery becomes more expensive, and the costs of administration and regulatory compliance continuously rise, these partnerships will become more central to Pharma companies' business proposition.
- The Bio Pharmaceutical market is seeing a consistent growth trend since 2004, which saw record vaccine sales of US$ 386.3 Million and Marketing licenses being granted for over 25 recombinant therapeutic protein. The Diagnostics market size stands for US$138.2 Million.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- Emerging trends in the Pharmaceutical sector in India
- Key regulations and the policy environment in the industry
- Future prospects of the Pharmaceutical industry in India
- Key players in the Pharmaceutical market in India
- Opportunities and challenges in the Pharmaceutical market
- Effect of other factors prevailing in the economy on the Indian Pharmaceutical market
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview of the key financial facts and figures vis-à-vis the prominent players in the Indian Pharmaceutical market like Cadila Healthcare Ltd, Cipla, Ranbaxy Ltd, Dr Reddy ‘s Laboratories Ltd, Nicholas Piramal India Ltd, Wockhardt Ltd, GlaxoSmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Pfizer Ltd.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.