Ideas That Generate Results
New Opportunities in US Biofuel Market (2006)
RNCOS’ report, “New Opportunities in US Biofuel Market (2006)”, provides an updated and detailed analysis of the US Biofuel market. The report provides an overview of the global Biofuel market, with exclusive focus on the US markets. It is also highly informative about the current and future market trends. The emphasis has been put on the analysis of critical aspects of the industry such as supply and demand structure, challenges & opportunities and others that will help clients to gain exclusive information about the industry.
- The Biofuel industry in the US is poised for tremendous growth in future. Past trends have shown that the industry is growing at the rate of about 40-50%, particularly driven by large Biodiesel demand in the preceding 3 years.
- The US concern for high oil import levels will stay here for atleast the next 20 years, which will force the government to promote Biofuels by providing more liberal policies.
- There is a lot of excitement with regard to production as many new production plants are under construction.
- The demand for ethanol has been increasing tremendously and has surpassed supply in the last two years. This is a clear indication of the expanding needs of the country.
- Demand will continue to grow as Biofuels finds new applications in aviation sector, automobile sector, fuel cell sector etc.
This section provides the overview, key facts, financials and stock performance of several players like ADM, Corn products international, Amerigroup Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and the facts critical to business success,
- What is the past performance of Biodiesel and ethanol in the US?
- What are the various government support programs that are supporting Biofuel growth?
- What is the economic impact of Biofuel?
- Price Analysis of Biofuel with conventional fuels?
- What is the impact of Biofuel on US oil sector?
- How is the supply and demand situation for Biodiesel and Ethanol?
- What are the potential market segments for Biofuel?
- What opportunities and challenges exist for Biofuel in the market?
Research Methodology used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.