Ideas That Generate Results
Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in China
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Mar, 2007| No. of Pages : 55
RNCOS report, "Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) in China”, provides research and objective analysis on Chinese as well as global LNG Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities, factors critical to the success for LNG market.
China LNG Industry
This section covers the current as well as future percepts of demand & supply, LNG infrastructure & pricing for China LNG market. China LNG industry is still in its initial stage. China’s first LNG terminal (Guangdong) started in the mid of 2006. Other terminals, however, are either in construction or planning phase.
- Chinese LNG industry will face stiff competition from coal in China for future growth due to higher prices as compared to low coal pricing.
- China is expected to play major LNG importing destination for middle east & Australia in Asia Pacific region.
- Government support, environmental policies, energy security & declining liquefaction costs are major market forces driving the growth in Chinese LNG industry.
- Despite China having ambitious plans for developing LNG industry, it requires massive financing from domestic as well as international level. Lack of adequate funding is a major barrier impeding the growth of LNG industry in China, besides high LNG pricing.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- Detailed overview of China LNG industry?
- LNG infrastructure, pricing and Supply & Demand in China LNG industry.
- Market forces driving the industry & challenges faced by it.
- Major players in China LNG industry.
- What opportunities exist in China LNG industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts & SWOT analysis of major players currently operating in the LNG industry in China, such as CNOOC, PetroChina Company Limited, Sinopec, and CNPC.
Research Methodology Used
Information in this report has been accumulated from reliable sources namely, Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, and White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, and Trade associations. Also, by Monitoring Industry News and developments, Access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.