Ideas That Generate Results
Global Aerospace Market Forecast (2006-2009)
The report "Global Aerospace Market Forecast (2006-2009)" focuses on the growing marketplace for global aerospace industry. It includes detailed discussion on the shipment in civil & defense aerospace sector. Also included is the objective analysis of opportunities & critical success factors for the growing global aerospace industry.
This section covers a detailed analysis of industry performance in leading global marketplaces such as US, Canada, European union & Japan. It also provides an overview of the opportunities that exist in emerging markets such as china, India, Brazil & Mexico.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides a complete overview of key players including Boeing, EADS, United Technologies Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Honeywell International, Raytheon Company & BAE Systems.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- Potential markets for the industry.
- What are the major components of the Global Aerospace Industry?
- What the Global Aerospace market will be after 5 years?
- Who are the key competitors in the Global Aerospace Industry?
- What opportunities exist for the manufacturers in Global Aerospace market?
- What are the success & sensitivity factors for the industry?
- What will be the major driving forces for the industry?
- Asia would be a major driving force in the growth of global aerospace industry. From manufactures’ perspective China & India will lead the aerospace marketplace, due to rapid growth in civil aviation.
- In 2005, US was the most dominating player in the global aerospace industry, with 39% share in shipment of global aerospace industry.
- Canada aerospace industry provides comparative edge. In Canada, production base is 7.1% cheaper compared to US, as investment cost is
comparatively lower there.
- Although Mexican aerospace manufacturing industry is in earliest stages of growth. However, lower operating costs are attracting more companies that’ll help mature the sector into a full- ledged industry.
Who Should Read This Report?
Aerospace Industry Manufactures
Potential investors interested in knowing about the growth potentials that exist in the Aerospace Market in a particular region.