Ideas That Generate Results
Database on Indian Coal-based Power Projects (Under Implementation Stage)
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Mar, 2014| No. of Pages : 5
Indian Coal Based Power Projects Database provides a quick and comprehensive data on over 500 thermal power projects under various stages of implementation with installed capacities across the country. The database provides the following information about the thermal power projects:
- Promoter Name
- Project Name
- Project Cost
- Project Ownership
- Project Implementation Stage
- Project Completion Date
- Number of Units
- Installed Capacity
- Location (District, State, Region)
- Head office Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Email and Website
- These provide details of coal-based thermal power projects under implementation stage in the country.
- The database reflects the development of thermal power plants’ infrastructure across the country for meeting domestic power demand.
Your key questions answered
- Provides insights about the key coal-based thermal projects with their detailed information to understand the plant project’s developments in the industry.
- Allow new entrants to understand the market, and provide handy information about the upcoming power projects with their locations and other details.
- Critical for raw materials providing industries such as coal and others to understand the demand scenario and identify key target customers.