Ideas That Generate Results
Database of Indian Coal-based Power Projects
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Mar, 2014| No. of Pages : 5
Indian Coal Based Power Projects Database provides a quick and comprehensive data on over 260 thermal power projects operating across the country with their installed capacities. The database provides the following information about the thermal power projects:
- Promoter Name
- Project Name
- Project Cost
- Project Ownership
- Project Completion Date
- Number of Units
- Installed Capacity
- Location (District, State, Region)
- Head office Address
- Telephone Numbers
- Email and Website
- These provide details of the coal-based thermal power projects operating in the country.
- The database reflects the thermal power plants’ infrastructure across the country for meeting domestic power demand.
Your key questions answered
- Provides insights about the key coal-based thermal projects with their detailed information to understand the power plants scenario in the industry.
- Allow new entrants to understand the market, and provide handy information about the existing power plants’ locations and other details.
- Critical for raw materials providing industries such as coal and others to understand the demand scenario and identify key target customers.