Ideas That Generate Results
Biofuel Market Worldwide (2007-2010)
The report "Biofuel Market Worldwide (2007-2010)” provides an updated and detailed overview of the world Biofuel market. It rationally examines the emerging trends in the worldwide biofuel industry and provides exclusive forecasts and region-wise snapshots of different product categories across the world. The report also tracks the growth and fall in different product categories of the biofuel industry and their future markets. A snapshot on the development of new technologies in the biofuel market has also been provided for industry players.
- Growing at the CAGR of more than 33% from the year 2007, world Biodiesel production is likely to touch the mark of 12 Billion Liter by the end of 2010.
- Global ethanol market is expected to exceed 1,20,000 Million Liter mark by the end of the year 2020, with a CAGR of above 6.5% from 2007.
- Contributing more than half of the world bio-ethanol production, Brazil & US are the world’s leading producer of the same. On the other hand, European Union is the leading Biodiesel producer producing 92.68% of the global biodiesel.
- Global production of Biofuel (ethanol and Biodiesel) exceeded 48 Billion Liter in 2005.
- In 2004, ethanol made up for 44% of the total fuel consumption in all (non-diesel) motor vehicles in Brazil while in US, ethanol was being blended with 30% of total gasoline sold.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- Major market trends in the Biofuel industry.
- Current cost analysis of Biofuel.
- What are the Biofuel trends round the globe?
- How does the regional markets vary on the basis of their policies and trends?
- Where the market will be after 4 years?
- What opportunities exist for Biofuel in the global market?
- What are the driving factors for the Biofuel market worldwide?
- How the market is affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
- What are the various government support programs and major Biofuel projects?
- Who are the main players in the Biofuel Industry?
- How the Biofuel markets are developing in India and China?
- Who are the major Biodiesel and Bioethanol manufacturers of the world?
Key Markets Analyzed
This section covers the main products like Biodiesel, Ethanol and the feedstock for these products in different regions, including Australia, China, Thailand, Brazil, Canada, US, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, and United Kingdom.
Research Methodology Used
Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations. Monitoring of Industry News and developments, Access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.