Ideas That Generate Results
China Aluminium Market Analysis
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Sep, 2008| No. of Pages : 55
China, being the largest consumer and major producer of aluminium, remains the growth engine for global aluminium industry. China’s aluminium demand outstripped the domestic supply in the last few years. The growth of aluminium depends on a number of factors, like rapid industrialization, economic growth and growth in end user segment of aluminium, says “China Aluminium Market Analysis”. This report discusses the impact of the Chinese aluminium industry on the global aluminium industry and analyzes the current and future of the industry. It thoroughly investigates the current market trends, evolving markets and growth prospects.
This research comprehensively studies the market to evaluate its future direction. However, the forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
Key Findings of the Report
- Primary aluminium output in China hit nearly 12.56 Million Metric Tons in 2007. Rising demand and slowing production are putting pressure on supply-demand balance.
- It is expected that from 2008 to 2018, the aluminium industry of China will grow by 12.5% against 7% growth for the global industry during the same period.
- Investment in infrastructure and buildings to house the rapidly expanding urban population are the two key factors behind the phenomenal growth in metal demand in China for purely domestic applications.
- Energy tightness will be a long-term issue restricting China's primary aluminium production from expanding at its previous pace.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- How China’s aluminium industry is impacting the global industry?
- What is the status of aluminium production, consumption, end-user segments and export/import in China?
- What are the key opportunities for the industry?
- What are the major factors hindering the growth of the industry?
- How the China’s secondary aluminium market is performing?
Key Players Analyzed in the Report
This section covers the key facts about the major players currently operating in China’s aluminium industry such as Chalco, Liaoning Zhongwang Group Co., Ltd., Henan Zhongfu Industry Co., Ltd and Alcon.
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information has been sourced from authentic and reliable sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis have been used in the report for rational analysis.