RNCOS' report, "World Pharmaceutical Market (2007)", provides an extensive overview of Pharmaceutical industry on a worldwide level. The report provides the authentic data on past and current performance of the Pharmaceutical industry. Not only this, it also looks closely at the various issues relevant to the Pharmaceutical industry.
- The global Pharmaceuticals Market has demonstrated consistent strong growth patterns in the last five years generating total revenues of US$ 534.8 Billion in 2005.
- Much of the growth in the Global Pharmaceutical industry can be attributed to the change in the disease profile of the global population. Increasing incidence of lifestyle related diseases have led to an increase in demand for drugs for these particular categories.
- North America remains the largest Pharmaceutical market constituting 49% of the worldwide market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Pharmaceutical market across the world is witnessing increased opportunities in the area of Bio Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacogenomics and Biologics market.
- The smaller national markets in Asia-Pacific and Latin America are expected to grow significantly and will increase their presence in the global Pharmaceutical landscape.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of Pharmaceutical industry on a Global level.
- What are the emerging trends in the Global Pharmaceutical sector?
- What are the future prospects of the Pharmaceutical industry in various regions across the world?
- Who are the Key players in the Pharmaceutical market?
- What opportunities exist in the Pharmaceutical market?
- What Challenges are being faced by the industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides an overview of the key financial facts and information about the prominent players in the Worldwide Pharmaceutical market like Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Wayeth, Merck & Co, GlaxoSmithkline and Novartis.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various sources namely books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.