Wind energy is among one of the most effective renewable energy technologies to meet the environmental challenges & rising global energy demand. RNCOS “Global Wind Energy Market (2006)” report provides research and objective analysis on Global wind energy Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities, factors critical to the success & potential markets for wind energy.
Global Wind Energy Industry
Industry performance section covers the current & future prospects for global wind energy market. Top 10 markets in wind energy industry accounts for 87.29% of global wind energy installation. Rising energy demand & environment challenges remains the major driving forces for wind power. Regional spread section covers the regional and national markets for wind power. European market remains the leader in regional section at global level but now it is growing at a low rate as compared to rapid growth in Asian market due to developing countries.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical for your success, like:
- Factors leading to success of wind energy.
- Opportunity areas for the players of this industry and challenges to sustain in the future in global wind energy industry
- Potential future market in global wind energy
- Ongoing trends in potential wind energy markets
- Wind energy market is growing at the fastest rate among the other renewable energies.
- Although wind energy is growing at the fastest rate among renewable energies, still it is not self sufficient for future growth. It largely depends on the
government policies. UK & US wind energy markets are the best examples of this.
- China will be the biggest potential market for wind energy in future.
- Australia, India & China has the competitive advantage over other countries, as these are hubs for manufacturing wind equipments. Australia, due to its quality products and China & India due to their cost advantages, are on a higher rank.
- Trends in Germany (biggest wind market in world) are shifting from smaller wind turbines to larger ones.
This section provides an overview of key players in this industry, like Vestas Wind Systems, Enercon GmbH, Gamesa Corporacion, Suzlon, REpower Systems AG & Nordex.
Research Methodology Used
Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals and White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations. Monitoring Industry News and developments, access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.