RNCOS’, "China Telecom Sector Analysis (2006-2007)", report provides extensive research and objective analysis of the Telecommunication Sector in China. This report helps clients in analyzing the opportunities critical to the growth of Telecom market in China. Detailed data and analysis will help the investors to comprehend the rapidly changing dynamics of the Telecom industry.
- The improvement in network construction will lead to more and more 3G subscribers and in next 5-6 years, the 3G subscribers will be about 40% of the overall market.
- In China, the fixed line subscriber base is expected to grow at the rate of less than 4-5% for the period 2006-2009. It is estimated that the subscriber base will reach at the level of about 425 Million by the end of 2009.
- By 2010, China’s mobile subscribers will increase to about 640 Million and it is expected that the subscriber base would be about 446.59 Million in the year 2006.
- The broadband subscriber base is also expected to grow at the rate of more than 21% to reach the level of about 101 Million by the end of 2009.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to business success:
- What are the emerging trends and technologies in the Chinese Telecom sector?
- What is the future outlook of the Telecom market in China?
- Who are the Key players in the Chinese Telecom Market?
- How lucrative is the Chinese Telecom Market for the domestic as well as foreign players?
- What are the challenges faced by the industry?
- How is the market affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
- What are the strategies for growth of telecom sector in China?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts, financial information and stock performance of prominent players in Chinese Telecom market, like China Mobile (Hong Kong) Limited, China Netcom, China Satcom Guomai Communications Co Ltd, China Telecom, China Unicom Ltd, Hutchsion Whampoa Ltd, Nokia OYJ, Motorola, Inc, Alcatel, China Tietong (formerly China Railcom) and Shanghai Mobile Communications Co. Ltd.
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.