RNCOS’, "Brazil Retail Industry Forecast (2006-2010)" report provides extensive research and objective analysis on Brazilian Retail sector. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities critical to the success of future success of retail industry in Brazil. Detailed data and analysis helps potential investors navigate the evolving market opportunities in Brazil’s retail industry.
Brazilian Retail Industry
Brazil’s retail industry report provides a detailed analysis of the resurrecting Brazilian retail industry. The industry is making a comeback after recovering from economic crisis in the previous decade. With the strong economic growth Brazilian retail industry reached U.S $237.66 billion in 2005. Retail food sales accounted more than half of total retail sales. In a relatively maturing market, top 3 players accounts for more than 40% of the total market share. However, Brazilian retail industry offers opportunities due to vast consumer base and growing economy.
- Retail food sales still dominate the total retail market accounting for almost 54% of the total retail sales.
- Brazilian Retail market is consolidating with top 3 players accounting for more than 40% of total market share.
- Rising purchasing power due to stay able macroeconomic factors & Strong middle class will fuel the growth of Brazilian retail industry.
- Brazilian Consumer preference is changing rapidly. Preference is shifting from household to personal consumption.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of Brazilian Retail Industry in general
- Future Potential of the industry.
- Who are the key competitors in the Brazilian retail Industry?
- What opportunities exist in the Brazilian Retail Industry?
- What will be the major driving forces for the industry?
- What are the major barriers in the Brazilian Retail Industry?
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about both domestic & international players currently operating in the Brazilian retail industry including Wal-Mart, Carrefour, Brasileira de Distribuicao Pao de Acucar, Lojas Americanas, Sonae, Makro Atacadista, McDonald's etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.