The report “The World Nanotechnology Market (2006)”, provides an updated and detailed overview of the Nanotechnology market worldwide. It examines the emerging trends in the industry and provides exclusive forecasts- product wise and application wise. It includes the snapshots of different players in the industry, R&D spending in various countries and studies the patents in this technology.
- Market Size of the Nanoelectronics totaled to US$ 1,827 Million in 2005 and is forecasted to reach US$ 4,219 Million by the year 2010.
- Nanofood market will soar with a CAGR 30.94% from 2006 to 2010 and will attain a market value of US$ 20.40 Billion by 2010.
- The market for textiles using Nanotechnology will cross US$ 13.6 Billion mark by 2007. By 2012, the market is expected to reach US$ 115 Billion.
- US market for Nanotech tools is projected to increase by nearly 30% per year through 2008 to US$ 900 Million, and then triple again to US$ 2.7
illion in 2013.
- US has the largest share of global investment in Nanotechnology. The US market had a share of 28% in 2005, followed by Japanese market with about 24% share. The western European market also had a quarter of the market share with major investment in countries like Germany, UK and France. Other countries like China, South Korea, Canada and Australia held the rest of the share.
Key Issues Addressed
- Global outlook of Nanotechnology market.
- Analysis of Nanotechnology market by various products and application areas, their market and growth prospects.
- Key drivers, growth opportunities and challenges for Nanotechnology.
- Update on the recent developments in Nanotechnology.
- Snapshots of the key players in Nanotechnology.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview about the prominent players in the field of Nanotechnology like Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Angstorm Medica, Aspen Aerogel, Cabot Corporation, Degussa Advanced Nanomaterials, General Nanotechnology, Nanomagnetics Limited, Nanospectra Biosciences, Quantum Dot Corporation and Zyvex Corporation.
The information on Nanotechnology has been sourced from various means like books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, by monitoring Industry news and developments and access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.