RNCOS' “Portable Electronics Market - Worldwide (2006)” report provides extensive research and objective analysis on the growing marketplace for the global mobile electronic industry, their technologies and impact on the market. This report helps clients to analyze the leading-edge opportunities critical to the success of the growing mobile electronic market throughout the world. Detailed data and analysis helps mobile electronic manufacturers and investors navigate the evolving market of mobile electronics.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- Major market trends in the mobile electronics industry.
- Major components of the mobile electronics market
- Various competitors in the Mobile Electronic Industry
- Opportunities in the Mobile electronic market
- Challenges are faced by the industry
- Effect of other factors prevailing in the economy
- As per the research, it was found that more than a fourth of consumers own MP3 player equipment for their vehicles. This may seem like a far cry from the majority (97%) who own the long time standard AM/FM radio, but the study shows that digital audio alternatives have gained a significant foothold in the automotive electronics market.
- The global notebook market was close to 65 Million units in 2005, up by about 34% from the 49 Million units shipped in 2004. The notebook segment accounted for about 31% of above 200 Million personal computers shipped worldwide last year (2005), up by 4% year on year.
- Some of the most popular devices currently used in the car include traditional electronics, such as the AM/FM radio and CD players (single and multi disk, 75 and 60% respectively). Other popular mobile products include keyless entry (55%), alarm systems (48%), component speakers (34%) and DVD players (32%). Most of these products are still powered by the car battery.
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts and numbers and key competitors of several players, like Nokia Corporation, Motorola, Inc., Samsung, Sony Corporation, Apple Computer, Hewlett-Packard Company, Toshiba Corporation, Dell Inc., Research In Motion Limited, Palm, Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, Garmin Ltd., TomTom N.V. and Pioneer Corporation.
Who Should Read This Report?
Portable Electronics Manufacturers
Manufacturers of portable electronics devices can use this report to get a thorough insight into the competitive landscape of the market and the latest market information and also about the upcoming products and technologies in the market.
Potential investors interested in knowing about the growth potential of the portable electronics Market in a particular region can also benefit enormously from this report.
Students and Academicians
Students and academicians who want to get an overview on the portable electronics market would find this report useful.