Ideas That Generate Results
Opportunities in Chinese Software Industry (2007)
RNCOS’ “Opportunities in Chinese Software Industry (2007)” report presents and analyses the present developmental trends in the Chinese software industry. It identifies the problems encountered by software industries and examines the factors, which may play a crucial role in the growth of country’s Software industry. This report will also help the clients to analyze the trends and developments in Global Software Industry as well as they can gain exclusive insight into the Chinese Software Industry.
The report contains detailed data on Chinese as well as Global Software Industry i.e. Market size, its segmentation, software outsourcing, exports, top companies, piracy rates etc. This report will also help the clients to understand the driving forces of software industry and the future opportunities in the sector.
- China’s software industry has continued to grow rapidly in the last few years. The growth trend is still continuing as more and more companies are looking forward to enter the country.
- Rapid growth in Internet use will further drive the demand for software that accommodates broadband services, such as multimedia compatible software that will enable users to enjoy broadband contents.
- Northeast China and East China will become the main drivers of the China software outsourcing market in the next few years.
- The South of China currently has a smaller market size but is rich in resources i.e. software talent, therefore, its rapid growth will soon be noticeable.
- The exports are mainly driven by the software business given by Japan. Over 60% of Chinese exports are taken up by Japan, as there good number of Chinese who are aware of Japanese language and can develop software accordingly.
- It is predicted that in China, Linux market (both server and client) will grow with an annual rate of 34 %. The client-side share growth will be comparatively faster.
- The enterprise software market including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SCM (Supply chain Mangement), EAM (Enterprise Asset Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and financial software is still very small and hence represents an opportunities for future growth.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to your success:
- What are the trends in Global Software Market with respect to market value, financial Deals, Budgets, Investments etc?
- What is the size of Chinese Software Market?
- Which position China holds in Software Outsourcing?
- What are the software export levels?
- What has been the piracy rate in last few years?
- Who are the top Chinese players?
- What are the government policies for software industry?
- What are the driving forces for the software industry?
- What are the future opportunities for Chinese software industry?
- What are the Challenges associated?
This section provides the overview, key facts, financials and stock performance of several players like Shenyang Neusoft, Kingdee International Software Group, Huawei Technologies IBM, Microsoft, and HP etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.