Ideas That Generate Results
RFID Outlook China
Format : Adobe Reader (PDF) Upto 24 hour delivery
Publish Date : Feb, 2007| No. of Pages : 60
The market research report, “RFID: Outlook China” discusses the current and anticipated market for RFID technology in china. It explains the government policies and the approach government takes towards RFID. It analyses the various applications of RFID in China and the state of RFID industry in China. The report further identifies the opportunities and challenges faced by RFID technology in implementation. The report presents an account of the key players and introduces the major Chinese RFID vendors, including IC vendors, hardware vendors, packaging and tag vendors, and integrators.
- In the Chinese market, the applications of low frequency and high frequency RFID are relatively mature. On the brighter side, there will be massive applications of ultra-high frequency RFID in 2008, particularly in supply chain management. It will be supported by the well-developed standards and technologies.
- Beijing, Shanghai and the Pearl River Delta have become the three central areas for development of RFID applications in China.
- The retail sector of china is increasingly employing RFID technology for improving their supply chain efficiencies. The growth is attributed to Wal-Mart mandates and growing awareness of RFID technology.
- Minimized cost and higher automation (reducing the need for manual intervention) are the two main growth drivers of RFID in Supply Chain Management.
- Around 75% of the total RFID firms in China are involved in low frequency/high frequency band (LF/HF) band, which is well developed technically and widely applied in hardware including chips, antennas, tags and readers.
- Between the HF 13.56 MHz and the Ultra High Frequency (UHF) 860-960MHz, China is presently using HF in its ID card applications, while the railway systems project is using UHF.
- The National High-Tech Research and Development Plan, also known as the 863 Plan released by China’s Ministry of Science and Technology, has detailed 20 major RFID programs that the national government will allocate more than US$ 16 Million in support of these programs.
- The rollout of 1.3 billion second-generation resident identification cards based on RFID is one of the largest RFID projects in China.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the facts and issues that are critical to your success:
- The report analyzes the global RFID scenario and the position of China with respect to the global market.
- What are the future prospects of RFID industry in China?
- What are the applications and opportunities associated with RFID?
- What are the Chinese government policies towards RFID such as Standard development, -
- Frequency allocation etc and their impact on RFID development in China?
- What is the potential of RFID in various vertical segments such as Retail Sector, Supply Chain, Manufacturing sector etc?
- What are the challenges to RFID industry?
This section provides the overview, key facts, and financial performance of several players in China’s RFID Industry. The players are broadly categorized into four groups. The first is IC Vendor group, which includes players like Shanghai Huahong Integrated Circuit Co. Ltd, Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics, Shanghai Belling Co. Ltd etc. The second is Hardware group, which includes Shenzhen Promatic, Shenzhen Yuanwanggu Information Technology Company Ltd, Jiangsu Raifu Intelligent Technology. The third group is the Tag and Packaging Vendors, which includes Shenzhen Mingwah Aohan High Technology Corporation Ltd, Shanghai Shenbo Intelligent ID Technology Co. Ltd. And the fourth group is RFID Integrators, which includes Sparkice, Beijing Vision Electronics etc.
Research Methodology Used
Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals and White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations. Monitoring Industry News and developments, Access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.