Ideas That Generate Results
Global Wind Energy Market (2006)
- Factors leading to success of wind energy.
- Opportunity areas for the players of this industry and challenges to sustain in the future in global wind energy industry
- Potential future market in global wind energy
- Ongoing trends in potential wind energy markets
- Wind energy market is growing at the fastest rate among the other renewable energies.
- Although wind energy is growing at the fastest rate among renewable energies, still it is not self sufficient for future growth. It largely depends on the
government policies. UK & US wind energy markets are the best examples of this.
- China will be the biggest potential market for wind energy in future.
- Australia, India & China has the competitive advantage over other countries, as these are hubs for manufacturing wind equipments. Australia, due to its quality products and China & India due to their cost advantages, are on a higher rank.
- Trends in Germany (biggest wind market in world) are shifting from smaller wind turbines to larger ones.