Ideas That Generate Results
China Tourism Industry: New Opportunities for Growth (2007)
RNCOS' report, "China Tourism Industry: New Opportunities for Growth (2007)", provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Tourism Sector in China. This report has been written to help clients in analyzing the opportunities critical to the growth of tourism market in China. Detailed data and analysis will help the investors to comprehend the rapidly changing dynamics of the Tourism industry.
- China has one of the biggest inbound markets in Asia constituting almost 34 % of the region ’s total tourist arrivals.
- Over the next decade, China will become the second largest travel and tourism industry in the world, after the United States.
- Much of the tourist growth in Asia will be driven by China, which accounts for, by far, the highest number of visitor arrivals in the Asian region constituting almost 34 % of the region ’s total tourist arrival.
- The China tourism sector would continue to receive renewed support with relaxation of Govt. regulation following the WTO access.
- Increased international connectivity and the setting up of top of the line hotel chains in China ahead OF Beijing Olympics in 2008 would be driving the industry in the future.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
The research report also addresses the issues and facts that are critical to the success of China tourism sector, such as:
- What are the emerging trends in the Tourism sector in China?
- What is the future Outlook of the Tourism market in China?
- Who are the Key players in the Tourism Market in China?
- What opportunities exist for the Tourism market?
- What Challenges are faced by the industry?
- How is the market affected by other factors prevailing in the economy?
Key Players Analyzed
This section provides the overview, key facts, and financial information of the prominent players in the Chinese Tourism market, like China National Tourism Association, CTRIP International, China International Travel Services and china Tibet Tourism Bureau.
Research Methodology used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, industry news and developments and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods includes the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.