RNCOS "Identity & Access Management Services” report provides extensive research and rational analysis on the Identity Management industry at global level. This report has been made to help clients in analyzing the opportunities, challenges and drivers critical to the growth of identity management service industry.
The forecast given in this report is not based on a complex economic model, but is intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move. It is based on a correlation between the past market growth and growth of base drivers.
The cost and the time advantage due to implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) system is forcing organizations to opt for these systems. The increasing cases of online frauds related to identity and finance will further drive the IAM market in future. The other vital factors that will spur the growth in IAM industry are growing concern among companies to protect the business information and customer database.
But the industry is not free of hurdles. Privacy and compatibility issues, high initial investment, and troubles in management are some of the factors ceiling the upward movement of IAM market. However, the rate of return in the form of increased security, restricted unauthorized access to information, and time saving will offset the challenges occurred due to these factors.
- Identity management services industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.28% over the period 2007 to 2011.
- It is forecasted that hardware token authentication market will grow at a rate of 10.72% from 2003 to 2009.
- Increasing investment in identity management-related technologies will further drive the identity management services industry in future.
- Use of identity management services will curtail the administrative time up to 50%.
- Identity management services can be applied to different industry verticals like banking, defense, and automotive manufacturing.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- The market size of the global identity management services industry.
- Analysis of various challenges and opportunities for the industry.
- The factors driving growth in this sector.
- SWOT analysis of key players operating in the industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key players operating in the global identity management service industry including BMC Software, Inc., Computer Associates, Novell Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Accenture, IBM Corporation, Hewlett Packard Co. etc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting and cause and effect analysis.