With a large number of British spending heavily on security accessories for their automobiles, the market for vehicle security devices has experienced a boom. It is because of this that the car thefts have receded significantly in the United Kingdom since 1997. Further, the rationalization and consolidation on international vehicle security devices across the world, especially among the Western countries, has contributed to the growth of this market rapidly. In light of increasing sales value, the market research report “Vehicle Security Devices Market in UK (2005 - 2009)” by RNCOS, addresses the changing pattern of consumer behavior, analyzes demand for advanced security devices, car locks and immobilizers in UK.
Valued at £311million (GBP) in 2004, the market for motor security devices in UK is estimated to witness significant growth, reaching approximately £409million (GBP) by 2009. In addition, an official consent by U.K. Department for Transport recently, over the application of RFID-tagged license plates for private and commercial vehicles, got some overwhelming responses from local and international investor groups. Based on this changing scenario, analysts envision new business opportunities for the small and medium sized UK motor security device markets by 2009.
The recent market research report, "Vehicle Security Devices Market in UK (2005 — 2009)" by RNCOS, examines the market for security equipment and commercial vehicle markets in UK and includes statistical information on the sale of car locks, mechanical devices, vehicle tracking systems, electronic immobilizers, and other security applications used by the Britons in recent years. The report also contains the profiles of some of the leading competitors in each of these segments as well as the latest technological developments, market shares, mergers, and acquisitions in the market.
– Overview of the vehicle security market in UK vis-à-vis world, 2005-2009.
– Total vehicle production and new vehicle registrations in UK, in 2004
– Background study of market drivers that contributed to UK Vehicle security industry covering employment, supply & distribution model, role of the trade associations, legislation, and regulatory policies currently in affect.
– Assessing total UK vehicle security market, by size, sectors, and overseas trade for 2004
– Changes in vehicle crime level in UK — highlighting the regional differences and government support in this respect
– Consumer behavior related to the purchase of vehicle security devices and ownership of alarms
– Strength, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to the overall vehicle security industry and its sectors
– Future forecast of the vehicle security market till 2009
– Profiles of leading players in the vehicle security industry
The market research report "Vehicle Security Devices Market in UK (2005-2009)" will provide you with fully explained data and trends as well as with a five-year historical data, and a detailed five-year forecast. The chapters 1 and 2 give the overview of world vehicle security market and the industry backdrop of UK vehicle security market. Chapter 3 talks about the changes in vehicle crime level in UK, highlighting the regional differences and the effectiveness of security measures and government support. Chapter 4 provides a study on the changing consumer behavior and buying pattern. Chapters 5, 6 and 7 give you a SWOT analysis of the industry, future forecast of the vehicle security devices market till 2009 and recent issues and current developments. Chapter 8 gives the business description and financial overview of the key players in the industry.