RNCOS report “European Aluminum Market (2007)” provides extensive research and objective analysis on the Aluminium Market, its performance and future prospects. It helps clients to analyze the trends and developments in Global Aluminium Market as well as gain exclusive insights of Aluminium industry in six important countries namely Germany, France, Italy, UK, Norway and Russia.
The report contains detailed data on Global as well as Country-specific Aluminium market i.e. Aluminium production and consumption by product and industry, import levels, supply and demand analysis, Merger and Acquisitions etc. It also helps clients to understand the driving forces of Aluminium metal along with the country specific growth opportunities.
- There is a huge demand for Aluminium across Europe as it is widely used in almost every sector.
- In Western Europe, there were 12 Merger and Acquisition transactions collectively worth over US$ 2 Billion in 2005, a 79% increase from the aggregate value that was swapped in 2004.
- Germany constitutes the biggest Aluminium market within the EU-25, both in terms of production and use, driven mainly by construction and transport sector.
- Under automobile industry, Euro-IV norm in Europe (which is compulsory from Oct 2006) will create demand for Aluminium.
- On the country level, the aerospace industry in France is going through the phase of high growth with high number of export orders, indicating potential of Aluminium demand.
This section provides the overview, key facts, financials and stock performance of several players like Alcoa Inc., Alcan Inc, Rusal, Norsk Hydro, and BHP Billiton.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What are the trends in European Aluminium Market with respect to market value, production, consumption, capacity etc?
- What is the supply and demand situation of Aluminium and its raw material Bauxite in Europe?
- What are the opportunities in different European countries?
- What are the success factors of Aluminium Industry in Europe?
- What are the Challenges associated?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from namely, books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include the following: Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Linear Regression Analysis using software tools, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis.