RNCOS "China Non-Ferrous Industry Analysis" report provides extensive research and objective analysis on Chinese non-ferrous Industry. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities critical to the success of non-ferrous industry in China in future. Detailed data and analysis helps the potential investors navigate through the evolving market of non-ferrous in China.
China Non-ferrous Industry
This section provides the detail analysis of China non-ferrous industry, including aluminium, nickel, copper and zinc. China being largest producer and consumer of majority of non-ferrous metal remains the growth engine for global non-ferrous industry. Rapid demand outstrip the supply of non-ferrous industry due to which China will turn into a net importer of various non-ferrous metals.
- Aluminium industry is an industry with serious overcapacity in China. Moreover, the utilization rate of the aluminium industry is merely 75% (2005), implying a substantial amount of idle capacity.
- The copper demand in China declined in the year 2006 largely due to high prices. China's copper demand will continue to increase despite the growth rate is likely to fall moderately in 2007, as the country will continue to proceed in the process of industrialization and urbanization.
- Although China’s domestic production of non-ferrous metal is increasing but due to limited mineral reserves, China’s import dependency for raw material is rising.
- China’s nickel demand grew by 14.2% during 1990-2005 whereas global nickel demand grew by only 3% for same period.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- The impact of Chinese non-ferrous industry on the global non-ferrous industry.
- Market forces driving the industry and challenges faced by it.
- What opportunities exist in the China non-ferrous industry?
- Demand-supply balance for major metals in China non-ferrous industry.
Key Players Analyzed
This section covers the key facts about major domestic and international players currently operating in the China non-ferrous industry, such as Aluminium Corp. of China Ltd., Jinchuan Group Ltd., Hunan Chunchang County Non-Ferrous Smelting and Concentrating Ltd., Alcan, Norilsk Nickel and BHP Billiton Ltd.
The information has been sourced from authentic and credible sources like Books, Newspapers, Trade Journals, and White papers, Industry portals, Government Agencies, Trade associations. Monitoring Industry News and developments, and access to more than 3000 paid databases.
Methods like Ratio Analysis, Historical Trend Analysis, Judgmental Forecasting and Cause and Effect Analysis have been used for accurate analysis of the given information.